|Type of information
||Debt restructuring was caused by financial difficulties of the debtor, a VIP client, as a result of military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine
|Basic conditions for a consumer loan
|Purpose of obtaining a loan
|Target customer group
||Existing VIP business clients
|Loan amount/limit, UAH
||from 10 000,00
|Loan term, days/month/years
||from 3 to 12 month
|Interest rate, % per annum
|Interest rate type (fixed/variable)
|Real annual interest rate, % per annum
||from 27,34 to 45,06
|Client's own payment,% of the loan amount
|Information about the estimated total cost of a consumer loan for a client
|General expenses on a loan [including interest for using a loan, bank commissions and other client's expenses for additional and related services of a bank, a credit intermediary (if any)] and third parties, UAH
||from 15, 057.08 to 23,489.05 (per the amount of 100,000.00)
|Estimated total cost of a loan for a client for the entire period of use of the loan (loan amount and total loan costs), UAH
||from 115 057,08 to 123 489,05 (per the amount of 100,000.00)
Passport of the loan "Debt restructuring"
Significant characteristics of the "Debt restructuring" loan service
Requirements for interaction with consumers and other persons in settlement of overdue debts
The procedure of the bank in case of non-fulfillment of obligations by the client according to the agreement on providing banking services
1. Warning about possible consequences for the Client in case of using the consumer credit service:
- when receiving the loan, the borrower incurs costs in the form of interest, fees and other charges for the services of the Bank according to the terms and conditions of the loan agreement;
- in case of untimely repayment of the credit indebtedness or other violations of the terms of the agreement, the Borrower may be subject to penalties in accordance with the terms of the loan agreement;
- in case of improper fulfillment by the Borrower of its obligations under the loan agreement, the Bank shall have the right to apply to the relevant government agencies in order to meet its requirements, including compulsorily;
- in case of improper fulfillment by the Borrower of its obligations under the loan agreement, the Bank shall have the right to apply to collection companies acting in the interests of the Bank;
- the Client has the right to withdraw from the concluded Agreement without explaining the reasons within 14 calendar days from the date of concluding the Agreement, of which the Client shall notify the Bank in writing. In this case, within 7 calendar days from the date of submission of the above notification the Client is obliged to return the funds received according to the Agreement to the Bank and pay interest for the period from the day of receiving the funds until the day of their return at the rate, established by the Agreement in accordance with Annex # 4 to the Public Agreement on comprehensive banking services for individuals of the JSC" JSCB "CONCORD";
- The customer has the right to terminate or cancel the agreement ahead of schedule by full early repayment of the credit debt. Any penalties in case of early (full or partial) repayment of the loan are not accrued and shall not be paid;
- information about the Borrower is provided to the Credit History Bureau, Credit Registry.
2. The Bank is prohibited to require the Client to purchase any goods or services from the Bank or a related or associated person as a prerequisite for providing these services (other than providing a package of banking services).
3. The client can refuse to receive promotional materials of the Bank by contacting the Call Center of the Bank by phone numbers: +38 (050) 734 50 05, +38 (068) 734 50 05, +38 (056) 734 50 05, or by leaving an application on the Bank's website.
4. The Bank has no right to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with the Clients, unless otherwise stipulated by the agreement or the law.