|Type of information||Loan to individuals for the purchase of real estate on the secondary market|
|Basic conditions of consumer credit|
|Purpose of the loan||Loan for the purchase of residential real estate on the secondary market|
|Target group of customers||VIP business clients|
|Loan amount / limit, UAH||Up to 75% of the value of the apartment in a residential building, or 55% of the value of the house and land|
|Loan term, days / months / years||up to 120 months|
|Interest rate,% per annum||1st year 12%; 2nd year 14%; from the 3rd year 15%|
|Interest rate type (fixed / variable)||Fixed|
|Real annual interest rate,% per annum||15.71%|
|Client's own payment,% of the loan amount||from 25% (apartment in a residential building); from 45% (housing stock - house and land)|
|Information on the estimated total cost of a consumer credit for a client|
|Total costs of the loan [including interest on the loan, bank fees and other costs of the client for additional and related services of the bank, credit intermediary (if any)] and third parties, UAH||771,710.23 (for the loan amount of UAH 1 million)|
|Estimated total cost of the loan for the client for the entire term of the loan (loan amount and costs of the loan), UAH||1,730,960.23 (for the loan amount of UAH 1 million)|
|Collateral for consumer credit|
|Collateral / guarantee||Yes|
|Type of collateral (if applicable)||residential real estate or house and land, which is purchased|
|Approximate minimum value of the property / property rights required to obtain a loan in the amount specified in column 3 of row 11 of the table in Annex 1 to the Regulation (if applicable), or||-|
|The presence of a proportional dependence of the available loan amount on the market value of movable property (if applicable)||not more than 75% - an apartment in a residential building; not more than 55% - houses and land plots belonging to the housing stock|
Term loan passport "Loan to individuals for the purchase of real estate on the secondary market"
Significant characteristics of a term loan “Loan to individuals for the purchase of real estate on the secondary market”
Standard loan agreement Loan to individuals for the purchase of real estate on the secondary market
Requirements for interaction with consumers and other persons in settling overdue debts
Procedure of the Bank in case of non-fulfillment by a client of obligations under the agreement on provision of banking services
Rules for safe use of payment cards
1. Warning about possible consequences for the Client in case of using the consumer credit service:
- when receiving the loan, the borrower incurs costs in the form of interest, fees and other charges for the services of the Bank according to the terms and conditions of the loan agreement;
- in case of untimely repayment of the credit indebtedness or other violations of the terms of the agreement, the Borrower may be subject to penalties in accordance with the terms of the loan agreement;
- in case of improper fulfillment by the Borrower of its obligations under the loan agreement, the Bank shall have the right to apply to the relevant government agencies in order to meet its requirements, including compulsorily;
- in case of improper fulfillment by the Borrower of its obligations under the loan agreement, the Bank shall have the right to apply to collection companies acting in the interests of the Bank;
- The customer has the right to terminate or cancel the agreement ahead of schedule by full early repayment of the credit debt. Any penalties in case of early (full or partial) repayment of the loan are not accrued and shall not be paid;
- information about the Borrower is provided to the Credit History Bureau, Credit Registry.
2. The Bank is prohibited to require the Client to purchase any goods or services from the Bank or a related or associated person as a prerequisite for providing these services (other than providing a package of banking services).
3. The client can refuse to receive promotional materials of the Bank by contacting the Call Center of the Bank by phone numbers: +38 (050) 734 50 05, +38 (068) 734 50 05, +38 (056) 734 50 05, or by leaving an application on the Bank's website.
4. The Bank has no right to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with the Clients, unless otherwise stipulated by the agreement or the law.