Protect the most valuable with safe deposit boxes from ConcordBank
100 % guarantee of keeping the contents of safe deposit boxes confidential.
Questions and answers
1. What can be stored in a safe deposit box?
Money, jewelry, documents, securities and works of art — all that you would like to keep or hide from prying eyes.
2. Can a bank employee access my safe deposit box in my absence?
No. To open an individual safe deposit box, all keys are required. One of the necessary keys is stored only with the tenant of the box.
3. What are the security guarantees of my box?
Each depository meets the requirements regarding the technical condition and organization of bank premises security. Security is in the room around the clock; modern means of protection are used for protection.
4. What is the collateral value of the key and lock from the safe deposit box?
2 000 UAH.
5. Can another person have access to my box?
Yes, if the tenant personally executed and submitted to the bank an order for access to the safe for another person. It is also possible to conclude a tripartite lease agreement - in this case, you can access the box only with your partner.
6. What determines the cost of renting a box?
It depends on the size of the selected box and the rental period. The larger the box, the greater the daily cost. The longer the rental period, the greater the discount.
7. Can I rent a box on behalf of a legal entity?
Yes, a box can be rented on behalf of the company. Trustees may be employees indicated on the sample signature card.