ConcordBank celebrates its 16th anniversary in early August.
Recently, the conditions of our work have changed a lot, but we remain an active participant in the banking services market, continue to fulfill our obligations to customers and develop.
We, like other market participants, realize that the country's economy needs active enterprises and working businesses. And our recent results and achievements inspire us to keep working to win:
- In 2021, ConcordBank's license will be used to launch a mobile bank for individuals - NEOBANK for Everyone.
- In June 2022, a new release of NEOBANK for individuals with onboarding through the Diia service was released.
- Together with Visa and Portmone.com we are working on Pos Phone application for business based on Visa Tap to Phone technology.
- New branches were opened in Dnipro and Odesa.
Since then, ConcordBank has been recognized many times by the regulator, the market, and colleagues:
- Gratitude for the support of the All-Ukrainian information campaign to protect the rights of consumers of financial services "Know Your Rights" from the National Bank of Ukraine.
- The first five of the rating "Top 50 Ukrainian entrepreneurs in 2020", which included the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of ConcordBank Olena Sosiedka, according to the MC.today.
- - Winning the 2021 Open Fintech Ecosystem Development Leader nomination from the NABU and the Financial Club.
- Winning in the categories "Profitable Bank" and "Savings Bank for the population" from the "Finance Club" in the study "Banks of the Year 2021".
- 2nd place in the "Best Acquiring Bank" category at the annual PaySpace Magazine Awards 2021.
- Recognition in the super important for Concord Fintech Solutions team (which includes ConcordBank) nomination - Best fintech ecosystem according to the Ukrainian Association of Fintech and Innovative Companies (June 2022).
It is now more important than ever to unite for the future. So we continue to fight on the fronts of support for our country.
Since the beginning of the full-scale war, ConcordBank has transferred UAH 51.33 million to charity, which was used to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine, provision of support to hospitals and help seriously ill children.
We have come all this way together with you - friends, clients, partners and employees. This work, achievements and awards were possible only with you and thanks to you.
That's why it's our common holiday. And we have a lot of interesting things ahead.
We hug everyone, thank you for being with us!